Targeting 15% growth
Etteplan is a growth company with a revenue growth target of approximately 15 per cent per year. Our organic growth is based on the five focus areas of our business: Growth in key accounts, Increasing share of Managed services, Growth in sales of technical documentation service solutions, Growth in business operations in China and Digitalization.
The four cornerstones of the strategy are Growth in Customer focus, Service solutions, One Etteplan and Engineering methods.
In acquisitions our focus is on increasing our competence capital and geographical expansion. Following our recent acquisitions, the customer can obtain all equipment and plant engineering, technical documentation and related digitalization services from the same provider.
Organic growth is based on the following focus areas in business
- Growth in key accounts: Etteplan seeks organic growth by growing its current key accounts.
- Revenue growth through high value-added services: Etteplan’s key strategic goal is to leverage the competitive advantage derived from high value-added Managed Services, and to increase their share of total revenue. Managed Services enhance Etteplan’s capacity management and increase the profitability of our operations.
- Growth in the sales of technical documentation solutions: The Company’s technical documentation service solutions are unique in its field.
- Growth in business operations in China: Etteplan has developed operating models that make it easy to relocate engineering and technical documentation work to China. In addition we leverage the fast growing Chinese domestic markets.
- Digitalization: Etteplan’s embedded systems and IoT services, combined with engineering services and technical documentation solutions, give the Company a significant competitive advantage in the market.
Etteplan's growth strategy
Cornerstones of our strategyThe four cornerstones of Etteplan’s strategy are customer focus, service solutions, one Etteplan and engineering methods. Read more
Competitive advantageOur business model is based on Managed Services. Managed Services are packaged and productized solutions where the customer buys the results rather than temporary staff or working hours. Read more
Vision and valuesRead more
Strategic and financial targetsEtteplan updated its strateegic and financial targets in December 2016. The targets for growth and profitability remained unchanged. Read more
AcquisitionsIn acquisitions, which play a key role in our strategy, our focus is on increasing our competence capital and geographical expansion. Read more
Board of Directors & Management
Digitalization changes our operating environment and the entire engineering industry. Improving competitiveness often means the renewal of our customers’ existing operating models. Our service offering and the know-how of our personnel support the renewal of the customer’s business.
Etteplan has set the standard in engineering design for 30 years. The company has been a pioneer in the development of engineering design and methods as well as new business models.
Events & webinars
At Etteplan, corporate responsibility is at the core of our day-to-day business as we design hundreds of sustainable solutions for the world’s leading machinery and equipment manufacturers every year. Our highly skilled personnel play a crucial role in fulfilling our customer promise.