Etteplan has almost 30 years of experience in designing equipment and machinery for the forest and paper industry and has therefore a solid understanding of the business. Our professionals are well versed in customers’ equipment and machinery and have a profound understanding of the underlying engineering design process of equipment along the entire refining process including:
- Forest machines
- Wood handling
- Stock preparation
- Air systems
- Tissue machines
- Pulp machines
- Coating machines
- Drying machines
- Paper and board machines
- Winding and roll handling
- Wrapping machines
Our services cover a wide range of engineering areas as well as engineering process consulting services for:
Etteplan also provides services for:
- Product development: Etteplan has the capability to take full responsibility of the customer’s product development project including project management.
- Engineer-to-Order: For customers striving for efficiency in the Engineering-to-Order process, Etteplan offers all necessary tools and methods to manage and execute continuous and recurring engineering projects and work packages. The tangible benefits of Etteplan’s Engineer-to-Order service are shorter lead times an improved cost efficiency. The service is provided as a Managed Service, where Etteplan can take the responsibility of the entire Engineer-to-Order process or a part of it.
- Expert services: According to customer’s need Etteplan provides consulting services tailored to the customer’s need.
- Engineering process consultancy: Etteplan provides consulting services based on the lean engineering and continuous improvement principles
- Technical product information including:
- Animations, rendering services
- Technical illustrations
- Technical writing
- Spare parts catalogues, user instruction, service and maintenance manuals
- Training materials
- Offshoring in China: Etteplan provides engineering services to manufacturers of forest and paper equipment also from its units in China. Our cost-efficient engineering and offshoring services help customers improve competitiveness of their products.
- Global item management
Etteplan’s customers are leading equipment and machinery manufactures for the forest and paper industry such as Metso, UPM, Stora Enso, Metsä Tissue, Lamb, UMV Coating, Korsnäs and John Deere.
For more information on Etteplan’s expertise in the area, please contact:
Kari Taipale, tel. + 358 103 072 357 or e-mail: kari.taipale(at)etteplan.com
Pontus Nordström, tel. + 46 70 639 8478 or e-mail: pontus.nordstrom(at)etteplan.com