Etteplan has over 25 years of experience in testing environmental conditions and developing test equipment. Etteplan climate testing laboratory and equipment have been used in vehicle, hoisting, lifting equipment and crane manufacturing as well as the transportation industry. We also design and build customized test environments for our customers.
Etteplan has industry leading expertise in the development of climate systems for electric and hybrid vehicles. Our expertise in the new standards, refrigerants and climate control in battery compartments, ensures that the customer gets an energy-efficient climate solution without compromising the technical, functional or financial requirements.
Our services include
- Expertise in product development (design, simulation, calculation and verification) of HVAC systems
- Testing of climate systems
- Testing, analyzing and simulating components and complete systems
- Developing, standard setting and testing of environmental comfort
- Verification of interior environment with special purpose dummies
- Performance monitoring and system optimization
- Simulation and calculation of convector performance and the entire climate control system
- Field analysis and troubleshooting, failure analysis
- Verification of asymmetry in HVAC unit
- Cooling and heating distribution
- Development of testing facilities and equipment
- Design and implementation
- Test environments for performance and durability
- Both for complete systems and components
Our customers in climate technologies
Etteplan’s customers in climate technologies include Volvo Car Corporation, Geely, CEVT, NEVS, Volvo Trucks, Volvo Bus, Volvo Penta, Volvo Construction Equipment, Scania, Sanden, Dometic and KONE Elevators.