M. Sc. (Eng) Juha Näkki has been the Company’s President and CEO from the beginning of 2012. The CEO is responsible for managing the Group’s day-to-day operations in accordance with the rules and instructions issued by the Board of Directors. The CEO may take measures that are unusual and far-reaching with regard to the scope and nature of the Company’s operations, but only with authorization from the Board of Directors. The CEO is responsible for ensuring that the Company’s accounting complies with the applicable legislation and that its asset management is arranged in a reliable manner. The CEO attends the Board meetings as the Secretary to the Board, but he is not a member of the Board of Directors. The parent Company’s CEO furthermore acts as the Group’s Chief Executive Officer.
A written CEO agreement, which has been approved by the Board, has been drawn up for the CEO. The Board of Directors appoints the CEO and terminates his or her employment, as well as monitors the CEO’s activities.
Further information on CEO Juha Näkki is available on the Company’s website and partly in the Annual Report 2018.
Further information on the remuneration of the CEO in the financial period 2018 is available in the separate Remuneration Statement 2018 published by the Company in the Company's website at www.etteplan.com.
The CEO appoints members to the Management Group who are appropriate from the standpoint of line operations. The Management Group assists the CEO and also develops and monitors all matters entrusted to the Company’s management, including those connected with the Group and business unit strategies, acquisitions and major capital expenditures, divestments, the Company’s image, monthly reporting, interim reports, investor relations, and the main principles of the human resource policy. The Board of Directors approves the appointment of the Management Group members. The members of the Management Group report to the President and CEO.
As of the beginning of year 2019 the Management Group of Etteplan Oyj consists of the following members:
- Juha Näkki (s. 1973), President and CEO
- Per-Anders Gådin (s.1965), Chief Financial Officer
- Petri Ikonen (s. 1964), Senior Vice President, Solutions & Technologies
- Jukka Lahtinen (s. 1963), Senior Vice President, Global Sales
- Veikko Lamminen (s. 1960), Senior Vice President, Operational Excellence
- Marcus Reijonen (1971), Senior Vice President, HR (interim)
- Kari Liuska (s. 1965), Senior Vice President, Software and Embedded Solutions
- Riku Riikonen (s. 1977), Senior Vice President, Engineering Solutions
- Outi Torniainen (s. 1965), Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications
- Mikael Vatn (s. 1967), Senior Vice President, Technical Documentation Solutions
Please see our release on changes in the Management Group from April 25, 2019. Read more.
In the financial period 2018 the Management Group of Etteplan consisted of the following members:
- Juha Näkki (born 1973), President and CEO, 104,947 shares
- Per-Anders Gådin (born 1965), Chief Financial Officer, 8,156 shares
- Petri Ikonen (born 1964), Senior Vice President, Technical documentation Services, 1,123 shares
- Veikko Lamminen (born 1960), Senior Vice President, Operations Finland, 10,000 shares
- Outi-Maria Liedes (born 1956), Senior Vice President, HR & Operational Development, 8,795 shares
- Kari Liuska (born 1965), Senior Vice President, Embedded systems & IoT, 27,198 shares
- Riku Riikonen (born 1977), Senior Vice President, Engineering services, 8,000 shares
- Outi Torniainen (born 1965), Senior Vice President, Communications and Marketing, no ownership
- Mikael Vatn (born 1967), Senior Vice President, Operations Central and Western Europe, 2,000 shares.
The ownerships are listed as per December 31, 2018 and include shares possibly owned by controlled entities. Further information on the Management Group members is available on the Company’s website and partly in the Annual Report 2018.
Further information on the remuneration of the Management Group in the financial period 2018 is available in the separate Remuneration Statement 2018 publishes by the Company on the Company's website at www.etteplan.com.