HyperSIS - Service Information System
Improve the profitability of your service business
Etteplan provides a dynamic content delivery portal HyperSIS. With HyperSIS, you can reduce or prevent downtime by providing the end user with the right information, whenever and wherever needed.
Meet targets with HyperSIS
- Minimize time to find and troubleshoot issues
- Provide engaging content on mobile devices
- Give quick and easy access to all product information in one place
- Allow for easy spare parts ordering
- Allow for feedback to help keep the content up-to-date
- Provide easy to understand information
- Apply Augmented Reality to reduce learning curve and allow for better knowledge transfer
- Create cost efficiency in creation, management and delivery of technical information
- Provide future proof content thanks to single sourcing principle and multiple publication formats, connect your content to IoT / Industrial Internet
Features and Benefits
Interactivity between text and illustrations
Simplified Technical Illustrations, a methodology developed by Etteplan, which allows an illustration to communicate even clearer to the end user by interactively high-lighting parts of the illustration.
Through visual tracking it is possible to have HyperSIS recognize the object you are pointing your camera device at (available on iPad and other tablets), which can be done by scanning a QR code or through object recognition. This can save considerable time in retrieving the information for a particular product in case there are many models or types.
This combines the technologies of Simplified Technical Illustrations and visual tracking. You can also scan the QR code using a camera device with an applicable QR application.
A picture says more than a thousand words, but by making a 3D illustration or animation interactively available to the end user, it becomes even more efficient to find information about a part and even order it by a few clicks!
For maintenance and repairs, the use of Augmented Reality can result in many benefits, as it becomes rather easy to perform these types of activities. Etteplan's Augmented Reality applications for maintenance and repairs allow the end user to give feedback to the manufacturer among other things.