ETTEPLAN OYJ: NOTIFICATION OF A CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP Stock exchange release - Published: 21.12.2009 - 14:15:00 Back to Releases ETTEPLAN OYJ STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE DECEMBER 21, 2009 NOTIFICATION OF A CHANGE IN SHAREHOLDING PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 2, SECTION 9 OF THE SECURITIES MARKETS ACT On December 21, 2009 Etteplan Oyj received the following notification, in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, according to which Oy Fincorp Ab's forward contracts have fallen due on December 18, 2009 and the holdings by Oy Fincorp Ab in Etteplan Oyj exceed one tenth (1/10). In accordance with Chapter 2, Section 9 of the Securities Markets Act Oy Fincorp Ab hereby informs the following: 1. Name of target company: Etteplan Oyj 2. Date when the shareholding changed: December 18, 2009 3. The shares and the share of the voting rights in Etteplan Oyj among Roger Kempe's authority and influence communities and his minor children is the following: Owner No. of shares Proportion* Oy Fincorp Ab - Etteplan Oyj shares 1 044 574 5.18% - Forward contracts due 18.12.2009 1 110 900 5.50% Oy Fincorp Ab total 2 155 474 10.68% Roger Kempe 200 0.00% Anna Kempe 247 343 1.22% Lasse Kempe 109 020 0.54% Oy Price-Earnings Information Ab 13 100 0.06% Fastighets Ab Åminne Miljö 9 168 0.05% Grand total 2 534 305 12.56% *Proportion of share capital and votes Etteplan Oyj's share capital is divided into a total of 20,179,414 shares, each of which carries one vote. 4. Shareholder's full name and Business ID: Roger Kenneth Kempe Oy Fincorp Ab, Business ID 0599090-4 Oy Price-Earning Information Ab, Business ID 0581116-0 Fastighets Ab Åminne Miljö, Business ID 163169-6 Hollola, December 21, 2009 Etteplan Oyj Matti Hyytiäinen President and CEO Additional information: President and CEO Matti Hyytiäinen, tel. +358 400 710 968 DISTRIBUTION: NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Major media www.etteplan.com Etteplan is a specialist in industrial equipment engineering and technical product information solutions and services. Our customers are global leaders in their fields and operate in areas like the automotive, aerospace and defence industries as well as the electricity generation and power transmission sectors, and material flow management. Etteplan has comprehensive competence in electronics and embedded systems development, automation and electrical design, mechanical design and technical product information solutions and services. Etteplan's strength lies in its highly skilled employees who, being located near to the customers, are able to develop close, long term business relationships. We implement solutions globally according to customer needs. In 2008, Etteplan had turnover of EUR 135.3 million. The company currently has approximately 1,700 employees. Etteplan's shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under the ETT1V ticker.