LoRa in Mbed - seminar and workshop, Oulu & Espoo, FinlandBack to events and webinars
To continue with the “Build with Mbed – Exploring LoRa” webinar topics we organized a workshop on how to develop a LoRa application using Arm Mbed. There were two events: in Oulu on the 21.8.2018 and in Espoo on the 22.8.2018.
The topics covered:
- Setup and use of Mbed as your development environment
- Basics of LoRaWAN and how to build a LoRa application in Mbed
- What kind of HW there is available to support LoRa applications
- How to setup your LoRa application both for private and public LoRaWAN networks.
Please find some pictures of the event and the presentation materials here below. There is also a guide on how to continue with the public LoRa setup and retrieve the data from the Digita server to your own application.
Jan Jongboom from ARM kicking off the event with an introduction to the ARM Mbed environment and community.
Ari Kuukka from Digita presenting the LoRa network in Finland.
Participants creating their own LoRa applications using the development kits provided by ST.
- Introduction to Arm Mbed, Jan Jongboom, ARM
- HW solutions for LoRa applications, Marcus Woxulv, ST
- Public LoRa network, Ari Kuukka, Digita
- LoRa in Arm Mbed and hands-on instructions, Marko Hietala, Etteplan
- Creating a LoRa application in Mbed
- Connecting to private LoRaWAN network
- Connecting to public LoRaWAN network
For any further questions please contact Karl-Kristian Högström, Markus Piippola or Marko Hietala at Etteplan.